Doing now what patients need next. A pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery systems has now focused the entire organization to be the leader in digital health. Roche Diabetes Care is committed to helping people with diabetes live lives that are as normal and active as possible and helping healthcare professionals manage their patients' condition in an optimal way.
Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
As the Sr. International Product Manager, you will contribute to and drive projects that directly align with the organization’s strategic goals in driving business value. Your duties are varied often involving research, analysis, and prioritizing digital product development. You will develop and present project updates to stakeholders. You will work directly with partners, internal functions and country organizations to drive projects and initiatives. You will complete special projects as assigned.
You should possess a specialized and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in a particular field, or business area. You will provide direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting commercial strategic direction. The regular use of originality and ingenuity will be required. You should possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge of a particular field or business function. You will be the commercial subject matter expert. You will plan, conduct and oversee work involving the largest and most important commercial/complex projects. You will not supervise but will provide direction to team on commercial projects and assignments. You will work with minimum supervision and review progress with management.
Ensuring the product roadmap achieves the maximum value for our business, clients, and customers, through:
- Key influencer on how to execute a digital portfolio across a global organization
- Key influencer on how to evolve all operational areas of the organization to commercialize digital assets globally
- Be able to inspire all functions within the organization on how to bring a digital platform into the medical world on a global level
- Managing the product lifecycle, from launch, on strategic planning, business and commercial planning, and tactical activities
- Product leadership and management, coordinating necessary resources across multiple teams
- Lead product management efforts for any product issues related to Quality, Recall, or significant supply disruption and ensure ongoing region/country communication.
- Assess the market and continuously seeking opportunities to enhance processes, product design, service proposition and profitability
- Understand customer needs from analytics, customer insight, regional feedback, market research, and competitor review
- Define and execute the product strategy, determine requirements for each product release
- Partner with the Technology team and setting the prioritization of key initiatives
- Drive implementation of prioritized initiatives
- Communicate product or process changes to senior leaders
- Liaise with Marketing to develop the overall marketing strategy for the product
- Review and analyzing products to ensure strategy is being delivered against objectives
- Analyze 3rd party solutions and offers
- Determine the ability to partner where relevant or build when necessary
- Provide informal guidance to International Product Managers (IPMs), ensure proper IPM training for product management responsibilities, and help IPMs to achieve their professional goals with informal mentoring and coaching. Provide in-depth and thorough examinations of current practices and processes. Identify, investigate, develop, and implement continuous operational improvement opportunities.
- Manage implementation of external partnerships which includes aligning and driving internal functions in support of solution, preparing regions/countries for the launch, and ongoing collaboration with partner.
- Work directly with country organizations to prepare for Digital system launches. Ensure commercial and operational readiness.
- Responsible for providing ongoing business and commercial support to countries for existing products. This includes component changes for products and providing technical product expertise to address questions from country organizations.
- Act as the single point of contact for regions and as the interface between the regions and internal and external functions, stakeholders and partners.
- Assemble and lead global cross functional teams to address special projects. Develop and present project updates to stakeholders
- Work with Global Operations to ensure country specific product logistics, forecasting, phase out, and capacity requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science/Biology
- 8 years of product marketing or project/product management or related experience
- Demonstrated business sense and strategic/conceptual thinking
- Proven track record of driving results, problem solving and creating impact by successfully executing projects/strategies
- Ability to create and present to high level stakeholders impactful presentations
- Experience in external partner management
- Extensive know-how of respective market including competitor and market trends, and competitor strategies
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Master’s Degree
- Strong leader with ability to influence and drive decisions and resolve conflicts
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of customer needs, R&D, and BGM marketing topics
- Knowledge of competitor and market trends