We are looking for a Validation Engineer (more than 1 year experience) to join our teams in developing diagnostics software for our laboratory and hospital solutions. In this software validation role you will be the voice of the user and support your scrum team at delivering correct and useful solutions. You are expected to work in collaboration with requirements engineers, developers and other testing roles so the ability to communicate effectively is as important as your background in the clinical domain and software laboratory experience.
● Functional analysis and review of requirements and specification documents.
● Design test cases and test scenarios based on requirements, user stories or specifications.
● Plan, execute, evaluate and document system tests.
● Configuring and managing Test Environments
● Identify and manage issues and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
● Degree in biology, biotechnology, engineering, medicine or healthcare related science.
● Experience in software testing methods, test processes and test strategies
● Acquainted with agile development practices
● Experience in software life cycle management tools (i.e.: TFS, Jira, HP ALM, Jenkins and virtualization systems)
● Good communication skills
● Good attention to the details
● Fluent in spoken English
The following skills would be a plus
● Experience in clinical laboratories.
● Experience in clinical software and workflow solutions for automation of Clinical Chemistry Laboratories.
● Software development experience
● Certification in software testing (i.e.: ISTQB certified tester, CAT certified agile tester, etc.)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Calidad, Calidad > Validación de la calidad