The Secure Access Services (SAS) department serves partners across all Roche Group Informatics. The Head of SAS will provide leadership to a global team of approximately 75 Security and Identity & Access Management specialists. The position will be located in Madrid. In addition to leading the SAS organisation this role is also a member of the IT Operations Leadership Team and contributes to the overall leadership of the IT Operations organization.
- Building and sustaining a high performance organization with relentless customer focus and passion to operate and enhance the corresponding identity and security services.
- Drives collaboration and alignment with Security Engineering, IT Security Governance, Monitoring & Incident Response teams as well as with other Infrastructure Services areas while setting clear priorities.
- Ensures that capacity, skills and organizational structure of SAS are scalable and adaptable in meeting the delivery needs.
- Provides strong leadership and coaching to direct reports and is helping them to develop the next generation of system and security specialists.
- Drives a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, employee engagement and problem-solving at all levels within and beyond SAS.
- Drives and supports the definition of the Technology Roadmap for Secure Access Services in close collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, Engineering, the Global Security, Quality, Process & Risk organisation as well as other key stakeholders and evolves strategy into programs, projects and relevant initiatives.
- Understands future business needs and drive operational efficiencies through successful adoption of new technologies in the Secure Access area.
- Drives reliability and efficiency within and beyond the SAS organisation ensuring global end-to-end support while ensuring full compliance to relevant regulations and as well as permanent audit readiness.
- Monitors and verifies the effectiveness of the support processes through KPI and trend analysis.
- Follows defined working processes and standards in the execution of daily duties and job function.
- Manages the allocated budget in line with overall guidance and constantly strives to achieve or exceed industry standard costs.
- Ensure the right balance between operational efficiencies and strategic focus for the Secure Access Services area.
- Increases process efficiency and cost effectiveness and helping the organization to use Lean as a strategic asset and operational change.
- Based on operational plans, sets clear targets and plans, organizes and monitors team performance. Initiates corrective actions where needed.
- You are an experienced and senior IT professional.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of technology, science or business.
- 5 to 10 years in successful senior leadership roles.
- Experience in leading globally distributed IT teams in large, global companies is essential. A highly collaborative style in working with key stakeholders, peers and colleagues is a must.
- Demonstrating a passion for people and exemplifying the Roche Leadership Commitments.
- Good knowledge in security (CISM, CISSP are an asset).
- Expert awareness of global business as well as identity and security challenges.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Service & Operations