Led by Yan Beynon, the Health & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
• To lead the product development activities for delivering digital solutions with the needed capabilities to interface and exchange data with external systems (EMR, HIS…), integrate with third party software solutions and provide medical device connectivity
• To manage new requirements for integrations and contribute in setting the roadmap strategy for new features and latest technology
• To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering the integration capabilities for the digital solutions portfolio
• To collaborate across other teams to ensure successful solution delivery
• Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
• Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
• Track the functionality of the development effort
• Ensure timely and cost effective development efforts meeting quality standards
• Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
• Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
• Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
• Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions