The Neuroscience Translational Medicine group is recruiting a Translational Medicine Leader to lead early development projects, chiefly in the areas of neurodevelopmental disorders
In this role you will lead early stage clinical projects through proof of mechanism and proof of concept to transform molecules into new medicines in area with high unmet medical need.
- Lead clinical teams
- Developing disease area strategies and developing clinical development and biomarker plans
- Developing clinical protocols and Championing scientific and clinical projects
- Closely interfacing with pharmacology, drug discovery and biomarker groups
- Participating in scientific advisory boards
- Interacting with health authorities
- Liaising with the external academic and research community
- Leading collaborations with external research partnerships
- Mentoring TMLs and other clinical scientist
- Performing and/or overseeing due diligences
An MD or MD/PhD and board certification in Psychiatry is required.
Board certification in Psychiatry with fellowship training in Psychiatry, e.g. Schizophrenia combined with either Research experience or Industry experience in this area is required.
Excellent leadership, strong communication and direct management track record are expected.
For questions please contact the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 682 25 50.