The incumbent is directly accountable for the following:
- The incumbent is responsible for ensuring materials are available to support production plans, preventive maintenance activities and other sources of independent demand (e.g. tech transfer and validation activities). The material planning process includes determining material requirements, reviewing SAP generated purchase requisitions, converting requisitions to purchase orders, and maintaining purchase order quantity and delivery date based on supplier input. The incumbent will be responsible for assuring stability and responsiveness to all planning parameters with regular and timely update to ensure accuracy of planning parameters .
- The incumbent is responsible for participating in GMP/MRO Site-wide/Network Key initiatives as well as Continuous improvement (Kaizen) initiatives..
Indirect Procurement (Contracts Management)
- The incumbent is responsible for the execution of the end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site Operational contracts which include; sourcing, tender process, contract negotiation & management for indirect services and materials and ensuring compliance with RSTO Procurement Guideline and timely execution of contracts to support site needs and initiatives
- The incumbent is responsible for participating in Contracts Management Site-wide/Network Key initiatives as well as Continuous improvement (Kaizen) initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process with zero stock out on the assigned GMP/MRO materials categories.
- Responsible for maintaining Risk Mitigation Inventory (RMI) based on RMI strategies for high risk materials as identified by Global Risk Management. Also to determine and maintain local RMI for those GMP materials where risk are identified to be site specific.
- Support CMO operations by ensuring their forecast for the planned GMP materials are received and supported as per agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Manage Trackwise (DMS/CR) assessment as assigned by Quality for changes impacting GMP/MRO materials.
- Manage Supplier Delivery Performance and ensuring materials are delivered on time and in full, complying with materials specifications and providing all documentations as requested for GMP/MRP materials.
- Assist in compiling the details and performing analysis on reporting for GMP/MRO materials e.g. Monthly Scrap report, Monthly Buy plans, Monthly supplier forecasting/deliveries plan, Quarterly forecasting plan for strategic suppliers, Quarterly Manual PR Audit report, Quarterly E&O report and Non-moving inventory report.
- Lead the Monthly Local Business Review meeting with Key GMP/MRO suppliers.
- Perform daily operations as per the GMP/MRO Procurement processes and ensure it is aligned and in compliance with RSTO GMP/MRO Procurement Handbook, RSTO Procurement Guidelines and SLAs as established and work collaboratively with network/ local stakeholders in identifying any opportunities via Lean Production Systems methodology/tools to improve work efficiency and effectiveness. This also includes sharing of best practices with the team.
- Interface professionally and maintain good rapport and working relationship with Global Materials Planners, Global Category Managers, Site Master Scheduler, Site Detailed Planner/Schedulers, Logistics, requestors/stakeholders, and suppliers.
Indirect Procurement (Contracts Management)
- Manage the end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site Operational contracts and ensure it is aligned and in compliance to RSTO Procurement Guidelines.
- Lead the contract management process for renewable contracts and promote collaborative engagement between Procurement and stakeholders. To develop contract optimization strategies and KPI monitoring to ensure Service providers met our Services level expectation and contractual obligations (eg Scope of services).
- Promote stewardship of stakeholders’ budget to meet RSTO operational needs.
- Negotiate best possible cost savings/avoidance on all Contracts requisition. Track savings and ensure timely reporting.
- Comply with all RSTO’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirement and responsible for screening of new business partners .
- Support and managed work priorities, timeline and resources to ensure work results are achieved.
- Support team development and inter/intra-company cross-training initiative.
- Support site wide audits and be the Subject matter expert (SME) for GMP/MRO Procurement and Contracts Management process.
- Communicate proactively with site stakeholders, suppliers and cross-functional staffs regarding issues and plans for resolution.
- Regular check-in with Head of Procurement to ensure alignment of priorities, goals and related activities.
- Support & enforce RSTO Procurement Guidelines and ensure all Procurement activities are in compliance to guidelines as well as not in violation to any regulatory or cGMP requirements.
- Lead/ Participate in Cross-functional teams Kaizen improvement/ cost reduction initiatives and drive Continuous improvement initiatives for GMP/MRO Procurement processes and Contracts Management process to improve work efficiency, effectiveness and drive Procurement productivity gain/cost savings.
- Achieve Procurement KPIs and Cost Savings target as determined by Head of Procurement.
- Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and identify opportunity for cost saving through local sourcing or alternate sourcing from approved suppliers. The incumbent would execute the RFP/RFI process, review and negotiate for Cost savings.
- Participate in daily Cross-functional and functional SQDEC meetings, MM All Hands meetings, Site All Hands meetings and Procurement team meetings.
- Participate in External Supplier warehouse audit with Supplier Quality team (where applicable).
- Participate in Global/Regional Network meetings (where applicable).
- Active engagement with Head of Procurement during check-in session and take ownership on own career development plan.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experiences in comparable role in Manufacturing, Biopharm, Pharmaceutical, Engineering industry with cGMP desirable.
- SAP experience is desirable.
- Experience in Materials planning and procuring of GMP/MRO materials.
- Experience in Sourcing for Site services/Indirect materials or services.
- Experience in Contracts management.
- Good facilitation, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with an engrained quality and growth mindset.
- Strive for operation excellence and extraordinary results.
- Numeric with strong analytical skills, creative problem solving capabilities and an eye for details.
- Good team player, be able to work in a proactive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to influence both internal and external key stakeholders and demonstrate good leadership, decision making skills and willing to take up ownership and driving for results.
- Excellent Problem solving, Planning & execution and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to fast pace environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good in both oral and written communication. Able to interact at various levels of an organization as well as external suppliers.
- Excellent Supplier management and negotiation skills.
- Certified C.P.M. or CPIM is a plus.
- Certified Microsoft Advance Excel and Project management is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Certified Microsoft Advance Excel is a plus.
Appointment to this position will be on local Singapore salary and benefits package.