Roche Diagnostics Automation Solutions (RDA) in Greater Stuttgart is one of Roche's competence centers for the development and production of laboratory automation systems. The automation solutions from Roche Diagnostics play a key role in making laboratory results quickly and safely accessible to doctors and patients. At RDA, we bring all technical disciplines together to develop the next generation of laboratory automation systems. Starting mid-2020, we will consolidate our three sites to Ludwigsburg.
As Development Engineer Electronics (m/f/d) you will work at our RDA Competence Center in Kornwestheim to ensure that product and system requirements are translated into technical requirements and specifications in an interdisciplinary environment. You will develop different electrical and electronic concepts on your own responsibility and evaluate them using common methods. According to the principle »Without Diagnostics, Medicine is blind«
What is there for you to do in detail:
- You design and review complex circuit diagrams using design guidelines, regulatory EMC and safety standards.
- You create, optimize and record electrical/ electronic architectures for our systems.
- You develop and check technical and requirement specifications for systems/ modules and make necessary analyses, technical calculations and simulations of electrical and electronic circuits.
- You select electronic components according to requirements, design, cost and reliability analyses.
- You are involved in effort estimation, project scheduling and the coordination of work packages within interdisciplinary project teams.
Do you see yourself in the following profile?
- Successfully completed degree in engineering/ electronics or a comparable.
- > 5 years professional experience in the development of complex digital and analog electronics and electrics, ideally in a regulated environment.
- Experience in technical leadership and/ or project management is preferred.
- Very good knowledge in all project phases of component and device development ideally in the field of automation or medical technology.
- Solid practical experience with ECAD tools, EMC and very good knowledge of electrical safety standards.
- Ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills and personal responsibility complete your profile.
What else awaits you:
- Our R&D site is characterized by dynamism and agility. We have clear goals in mind and plenty of room for creativity thanks to our medium-sized company, but at the same time we have the security that the Roche Group gives us
- RDA employees are asked to contribute courageous and unconventional ideas and thus actively shape the success of the company
- We are passionate about our work and motivated by what we do: Doing now what patients need next
Please upload your current CV and relevant certificates/ references. We are looking forward receiving a letter of motivation - but it is not mandatory.
Before sending your application, please note that no further documents can be added subsequently.
Contact person for applicants:
If you have any questions regarding the job ad, please contact Georg Zimmermann, Tel. +49 7151 959 22 642.
For technical questions, please contact our AskHR team at +49 621 759 3372.
What you should know before applying to Roche:
Click here to see which steps are necessary for an application.
You have applied - what happens next?
Click here for a brief insight into our recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Manufacturing, Manufacturing > General Manufacturing