Who we are:
„Rethinking diabetes together” is the motto under which we are working to redesign tomorrow's diabetes care today. Roche Diabetes Care Germany relies on modern therapy solutions that help to improve treatment outcomes for people with diabetes through structured processes and digital support. Our offers include traditional and continuous glucose monitoring, digital documentation and evaluation, smart insulin delivery and motivating services. As market leader, we leverage the opportunities offered by digitalisation to further develop care structures in collaboration with all those involved.
As Head of Product Management & Partnering, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing and ensure that all processes in Product Management & Partnering are coordinated and support the RDCD strategy, i.e. meet the needs of the target groups, and that all products and product solutions are made available to sales on time and in the planned sales quantities.
You will take on the following challenging tasks
- You are responsible for managing the Product Management & Partnering department: Motivating, developing, assessing and retaining talent. You lead your employees within the framework of changing market requirements and prepare them for the changing world of work.
- You drive the development of the RDCD portfolio strategy based on the RDCD marketing strategy and ensure that it is implemented in a coordinated manner by all employees in the Product Management & Partnering department. To ensure that the RDCD portfolio meets the needs of patients, physicians and healthcare professionals, you will meet regularly with the Head of Therapy Solutions and the Strategic Planning Manager
- You are responsible for sales planning and placements of your product lines, as well as ensuring product availability and monitoring objectives in coordination with the Controlling department
- You ensure the communication flow within Roche Diabetes Care Deutschland and the corresponding functions of the business area, also in the case of product problems
- Planning and monitoring of the budget of the Product Management & Partnering department round off your area of responsibility.
Who you are:
- You gained many years of experience in product management, ideally have worked in the diabetes market and a proven track record in strategy development and communication
- You have successfully completed your studies in natural sciences or economics or an equivalent education
- You convince through your conceptual strength, your ability to think creatively and innovatively and are appreciated for your entrepreneurial way of doing business
- You have already successfully demonstrated your distinctive leadership skills
- Your strengths include flexibility, the ability to operate in a dynamic market and a solution-oriented approach.
- You know how to successfully build up internal and external customer relationships
- You can communicate in business proficiently English and German
Apply now - we are looking forward to it! Please send us your documents in English.
Contact for applicants
Answers to technical questions are provided by our FAQ.
For content/recruiting - specific questions regarding the job advertisement, please contact the responsible recruiter (Britta Delker, 0621 759 69868).
For a complete application, please add a current CV, a letter of motivation suitable for the position and relevant references. Please note that no further documents can be added later before sending your application.