You will be responsible for Research consulting, assisting on sales and marketing team for product promotion.
- Actively promoting Roche Life Science and services offered by the company to the customers (end users) and assisting Business Area to achieve overall its monthly and yearly sales target and objectives;
- Delivering product and system training to distributors and to help in new product launch;
- Conducting product technical training for internal Sales / Engineers/distributors and following up with training feedback. Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer, coordinating installation training with Application Specialist for end users;
- Assisting project design, conducting advanced training and workshop for end users; Coordinating customer evaluation of products, conducting internal evaluation for pre-launch and new launch products;
- Maintaining and updating products information in a timely manner;
- Assisting customers in the interpretation of test results, explaining test result to customers to reach agreement. Working closely with Marketing and Customer Care team to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Keeping good and up to date customer base and paying periodic visits to Key Accounts for delivering product information and getting user feedbacks on our products and services, promoting reagent for value-based management.