You will be responsible to handle various topics from all aspect of commercial operation in designated business units, and this position serves as a consultant/advisor to leadership team on commercial operations-related issues. He/she will closely engage in BU's activity to fully understand their business and challenges and work relevant solution out in terms of distributor management, supply chain and commercial excellence domain from commercial operation perspective.
- Collaborating and acting as key commercial operation contact person, sparring partner and sounding board for the assigned client group;
- Overall understanding goals and objectives of the assigned business units in term of distributor management, supply chain and commercial excellence and leveraging internal resources then translate into action;
- Providing 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in BU’s decision making;
- Identifying, defining, aligning and implementing the solutions for BU addressed the needs;
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager;
- Conducting business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition.