You will be responsible for strategic products marketing and identifying qualified opportunities for Roche Life Science product lines. You will be the primary resource for technical information regarding products and applications in the areas of expertise. Working closely with sales, technical product specialists and marketing staff throughout the region to identify market opportunities, drive sales, and maintaining relationships in key accounts.
- Business Development: Identifying new sales opportunities and working closely with the sales team to manage the sales process, Developing and maintaining relationships with key customer accounts as well as market influencers, Rapidly developing sales pipeline by introducing new applications by leveraging Roche's existing RUO product lines or introducing newly CFDA approved applications for IVD related product line;
- Application Expertise: Responsible for the production and distribution of on-label product information, training materials and application notes by following company related SOP requirements. Frequently work closely with global marketing and product management to develop relevant materials that refer to products’ on-label uses to be used in China market. Examples include: local White Papers, application notes, FAQs and presentations for internal and external use;
- Ensuring that sales, support and service are kept informed of any technical or strategic issues that may affect their roles. Providing Sales staff with applications advice for RUO products or CFDA approved applications advice for regulated products, ensuring products is targeted appropriately to satisfy customer needs and expectations;
- Market and Competitive Intelligence, Using customer relationships, technical expertise and product knowledge to assist local and regional marketing in the planning and coordination of activities such as product launches, promotional campaigns, marketing communications, market research and competitive activity;
- Providing technical information and guidance, where required, to support strategic planning, revenue planning, and monthly forecast processes;
- Ensuring that marketing receive product related feedback from customers and the field to be passed back to the relevant product groups.