You will be responsible for evidence-based medical evidence accumulation, medical writing and clinical research results publication. Analysis and synthesis medical information respond on both off label queries and education program and extend product clinical practice application.
- Providing professional medical/scientific data and medical messages to MSA, BA Marketing and Sales team and other RDSL functions;
- Answering medical related questions or inquiries and providing evidence based data to support;
- Providing clinical literature review and guideline update in a timely manner;
- Collaborating with clinical operation and medical affairs team to write and publishing medical articles via communicating with publishers;
- Establishing and maintaining the good relationship with KOLs, publishers, investigators and sites;
- Assisting line manager in other clinical study related tasks or other routine tasks.