The DIA UX Consulting & Services department is a continuously growing team distributed over several development sites. It currently consists of more than 20 professional UX experts with diverse backgrounds and culture. We provide a broad spectrum of UX design from context research to usability testing and support a wide range of projects (embedded, mobile, desktop, web) during the whole development process and beyond.
As Principal Usability Engineer, your key responsibilities include:
- Support and guidance of multiple project teams concerning planning, coordination and execution of a usability engineering process.
- Elaboration of interaction design concepts and user interface specifications for platform projects
- Planning and execution of user research and usability evaluations (formative and summative).
- Education and coaching of other professionals in the area.
- Management of multiple stakeholders, promotion and strategic development of the UX discipline within the department and the division.