Reporting to Diabetes Care's Digital CTO, the Digital Factory BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and help improve the lives of millions of patients.
- To manage the day-to-day product development activities for delivering digital solutions
- To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions
- To ensure timely and cost effective development of solutions meeting quality standards
- To collaborate with developers across other teams to ensure integration and successfully deliery of new features
- Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
- Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
- Track the functionality of the development effort
- Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
- Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
- Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
- Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions
Key skills and Experience:
- Agile & SCRUM methodology experience
- +5 years of experience with front-end web frameworks and tools (ReactJS, AngularJS) and load page speed and performance optimization.
- +5 years of experience working with mobile application development (iOS, Android)
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of back-end technologies to contribute to the optimizing of REST APIs design with back-end team.
- Experience working with globally distributed development teams
- Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
- Strong IT project delivery background
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills
- [a plus] 3+ years’ experience in UI/UX testing with web and mobile applications
- [a plus] 1+ years automated test experience using tools like Selenium and Robot Framework
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.