You will be responsible to focus on strategic products marketing and identifying qualified opportunities for Roche MS-IVD product lines. Interacting with Sales Force, marketing team, clinical value team and technical support team to provide leadership for the molecular solution IVD segment. The primary resource for technical information regarding products and applications in the areas of expertise. Working closely with sales team, technical support team, clinical value team and marketing team throughout the region to identify market opportunities, drive sales, and maintaining relationships in key accounts.
- Business Development: Identifying new sales opportunities and working closely with the sales team to manage the sales process;
- Identifying the customer needs to provide feedback to the global product management for developing solutions that are focused on the molecular solution IVD in Chinese market. Developing and maintaining relationships with key customer accounts as well as market influencers;
- Rapidly developing sales pipeline by introducing new applications by leveraging Roche's existing product lines for on-label use; Effectively providing guidance for clinical value team to drive reagent consumption of IVD molecular & tissue products.
- Application Expertise: Responsible for the production and distribution of product information, training materials and application notes. Frequently work closely with global marketing and product management to develop relevant material used in China market. Examples include: local White Papers, application notes, FAQs and presentations for internal and external use.
- Ensuring that sales, support and service are kept informed of any technical or strategic issues that may affect their roles. Providing Sales staff with applications advice, ensuring products is targeted appropriately to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence: Using customer relationships, technical expertise and product knowledge to assist local and regional marketing in the planning and coordination of activities such as product launches, promotional campaigns, marketing communications, market research and competitive activity.
- Providing technical information and guidance, where required, to support strategic planning, revenue planning, and monthly forecast processes. Ensuring that marketing receive product related feedback from customers and the field to be passed back to the relevant product groups.