You will be responsible to manage sales of assigned territory.
- Setting and achieving regional sales target and other KPIs, responsible for territory business management and assigned projects;
- Development of local marketing strategies and plans in close collaboration with central marketing;
- Overseeing the overall sales budgets, monitoring the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritizes spending;
- Leading, directing, evaluating, and developing the organization's sales force to achieve established sales and profit goal;
- Regional Marketing Campaign;
- Application support management;
- Execution of Strategic Initiatives, Strategic Accounts Management and Developing career and development plan for subordinates.