The Senior Diversity & Inclusion (D&) Business Partner will report to the Director of Diversity & Inclusion. The position is accountable for developing and executing D&I strategic initiatives and consulting functional client partners around unique D&I needs and opportunities specific to their business function. The Senior D&I Business Partner will be expected to have the skills to consult, develop and implement a D&I strategies. The strategic areas of focus will include, but not limited to, recruitment, development, rete
Key responsibilities include:
- Increase level of diversity awareness and establish accountabilities to hire underrepresented candidates within functional groups by understanding and presenting diversity metrics, engaging senior level champions and gaining their commitment to participate in diversity recruiting initiatives.
- Monitor employment activities such as applicant flow, new hires, terminations, transfers and promotions to identify potential areas of focus and other opportunities to promote diversity initiatives.
- In partnership with the EEO/Compliance Manager, you will deliver annual AAP and EEO Plans to HR and business partners, which includes advising senior management, including senior officers, on EEO related activities and recommending strategies and tactics to address opportunity areas when appropriate.
- Interpret company wide Diversity & Inclusion and AAP programs, objectives, policies and procedures for leaders and managers, as well as the HR Business Partners.
- Develop and Implement measurable D&I strategies and initiatives to achieve enterprise D&I goals and objectives that support business strategies and goals.
- Attend internal and external D&I events as needed.
- Have a clear understanding of the business needs and value added to the business by your role.
- Ability to influence and partner with business leaders to assist in the development and execution of enterprise-wide D&I strategies and initiatives that align with business initiatives and goals.