You will be responsible for executing sales andpremieraccountsupport.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
1. Knowingpremieraccountand developing the target market. Following up responsiblepremieraccountsand optimizing the use of expenses budget;
2. Executing overall business strategy to keep a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and result cross BAs' sustainable growth and yearly target is achieved;
3. Building and owning strong partnership with leverage of resources for ensuringpremieraccounts' requirements are met; Driving the Roche portfolio synergy to providepremieraccountbusiness solutions;
4.Managingsuitable distributor network, assisting and monitoring performance of distributors;
5. Observing competitors closely and cooperation with tendering team and following up the process in the area;
6. Coordinating and collaborating with cross functions internally to ensure the business efficiency;
7. Other tasks or projects assigned by linemanager.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor or master Degree in Health/Science disciplines. MBA will be a plus.
You should have:
1. Good command of English in both spoken and written;
2. Good command of MS software application.
3. At least 5 years' similar sales experience in the relevant industry. Marketing and channel development experience will be a plus.