Service & Customer Support Department
Roche Diagnostics Baltics
This is an excellent opportunity to join Roche Diagnostics Baltics where you can truly make your mark. Our Service & Customer Support team plays an integral role in the provision of after sales service and support to our existing and new customer base, which primarily consists of diagnostic and research laboratories.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Reviews and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Interprets customers’ needs and identifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales employees, or engineers.
- May promote the sale of service contracts.
Who you are:
- University Bachelor degree or similar qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline;
- Preferably experienced Service Engineer within the medical diagnostics industry;
- Possess excellent technical and troubleshooting skills in the area of electromechanical, fluidic and computer-controlled equipment. Persistence in troubleshooting instrument problems is the key to be successful in this position;
- Customer focused, self-motivated and enjoys working and sharing ideas in a team environment;
- Lithuanian & fluent English are a must;
- Knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills and a valid driver's license are essential.
What we offer:
- An interesting working environment in a dynamic team; you will be based in Vilnius
- A competitive salary and transparent remuneration system
- Systematic education and career opportunities
- Company group life insurance & private medical coverage
- The background of a successful Swiss-origin company
Who we are:
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Level:Individual contributor