Objectives and Scope of Position
- Deliver sustainable and comprehensive access solutions to every patient who needs our products, tailored to local healthcare needs.
- Collaborate with PPOC to co-create strategies/ tactics for ecosystems to enhance patient benefit. Act as connector to leverage resources to enhance patient benefit across ecosystems.
- Identify internal hurdles and optimize the process so that Roche can support patient needs timely.
Key Deliverables/ Outputs
- Collaborating with PPOC and functional experts to deliver best in class patient access solution, to identify patient access opportunities.
- Optimize patient centric projects/activities that may lead that more patients can benefit from the products. (Tactics optimization)
- Working with regional/ global to develop & support P360 platform (P360/PCS implementation) locally (PS system localization)
- Develop operational models such as outsourced team to drive PSP awareness in key accounts, with clear KPIs, ecosystem and customer prioritization. Selection and oversight third party (as a service provider) to ensure they follow Roche code of conduct (third party management)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with PJP/HSP to co-create patient access solutions to improve patient journey (out of pocket/reimbursement scheme, e.g. enrollment, adherence, etc.)
- Provide integrated views, improve overall process and program reputation to improve “patient access solutions”
- Support existing and new PSP (Patient Support Program) solutions development and work with Medical and PJP/HSP to comply with Patient Solution Binding Principle.
- Develop operational models such as outsourced team to drive PSP awareness in key accounts, with clear KPIs, ecosystem and customer prioritization
- Improve program efficiency by collaborating with cross function teams.
Bachelor degree which related to pharmacy, public health, hospital administration or healthcare related. Master degree is preferred.
- 3-5 year hands–on experiences in medical science, market access, marketing in pharmaceutical company is a must.
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional in a matrix environment with alignment capability
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good understanding in healthcare environment.
- Basic knowledge regarding healthcare system and reimbursement environment
- Possess excellent project management skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cross functional teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurship spirit and daring to challenge current status quo.
- Proactive, professional and responsible
- System thinker and deep listener