Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Systems Engineering group - consisting of circa 25 employees - is focused on the technical support and leadership of product definition predominantly within the development of technically complex systems. The department is based within the Molecular Diagnostics division of the Molecular Systems business. The roles within the group all have a strong technical/scientific focus, such as Business Domain Analysts, Requirements Engineers, Product Definition Leaders and Lead Systems Engineers.
We are looking for an innovative and dynamic Intern in Requirements and Systems Engineering for 12 months, who is able to support activities such as, requirements elicitation, analysis, technical issue tracking and VnV tasks across STING, LIAT, 6800/8800, PRIME and possible other in-house demands.
- Requirements Engineering, requirement elicitation and checking for completeness of requirements
- Create effective business analysis
- Support the engineering team with technical issue identification and closure
- Support and organization of project workshops
- Application of complex problem-solving methodologies to technical issues identified within projects
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in a scientific or engineering field
- Interested in developing technically complex systems
- You like to solve problems both individually and in teams
- High degree of flexibility and proactiveness
- You are a strong communicator, problem solver and quick thinker
- Proficiency in English required, German is an asset
Start date: November 2021 or upon agreement
Duration: 12 months
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).