Commercial Insights Manager (Marketing Insights) - Roche Diagnostics Solutions (RDS)
Global Grade: SE6 - SE7
Potential Locations (major DIA Sites): Rotkreuz, Mannheim, Basel, Indianapolis
Who We Are
At Roche, we are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are bold in both decision and action - we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Roche is strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Embracing diversity enables us to create a great place to work and to innovate for patients.
You are joining a team of passionate data-driven people that provide impactful insights to stakeholders on local, regional and global level across the whole customer journey. In your role as Commercial Insights Manager, you play a key role in preparing, visualizing and analyzing commercial data in collaboration with colleagues from business and IT. Based on the insights gained, you will provide guidance to business stakeholders on relevant actions and decisions to be taken and support the goal of becoming a data-driven organization.
· Builds, coordinates and maintains an international Commercial Insights Network in the area of Marketing Insights: steers cross-functional teams and drives decision making for changes / amendments to global Commercial Insights content both for maintenance/enhancement and new project activities.
· Identifies areas for process changes and improvements and brings them into the Commercial Insights or other relevant functions discussion to eventually impact global practices
· Strategically supports the commercial insights roadmap development and implementation and advocates for global best practices implementation
· Supports the entire Commercial Insights process across the value stream
· Drives the end-to-end process of ideation, creation, refinement and implementation of new Commercial Insights solutions with in the specific realm of expertise
· Supports the Commercial Insights Product Owner ensuring Adoption of Commercial Insights solutions on affiliate / functional level ("use as intended")
· Owns Best practice functionalities and "safeguards" Best Practice templates related to Commercial Insights
· Serves as an expert functional support escalation point
· Acts as a partner to regional and affiliate managers to identify key insights and understand implications for future sales and Commercial growth
Who You Are
· University degree or comparable education in Business, Business Informatics, Engineering or comparable education
· at least 3 years experience in digital / multichannel ecosystem optimization
· at least 3 years of operational, hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Analytics
· at least 2 years of operational, hands-on experience with tools like Google Data Studio and Tableau
· highly proficient in SQL. Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Python and / or R is a plus.
· Excellent understanding of both Business and IT
· Excellent knowledge in management of complex IT and business problems, including underlying business processes
· Leadership skills including team building, motivating, conflict resolution and influencing skills to manage cross cultural teams
· Advanced facilitation and presentations skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· Set goals and priorities (after consultation with the superior)
· Able to set priorities on the community of practice context/level without consultation with superior
· Able to solve complex problems in collaboration with other subject experts which may well affect multiple functions on a global scale in a matrixed environment
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong ability to summarize complex problems to the essence for decision making
· Must understand business drivers and business processes within the area of responsibility to provide guidance to the business and act as a business thought partner
· Must arbitrate between various stakeholder needs to define global best practices that can be scaled across affiliates and regions
You will be expected to demonstrate the We@RD dimensions and help evolve the functions culture beliefs and bring We@RocheDiagnostics to life, as part of the TransformD journey. The dimensions are:
● We are passionate about our customers and patients
● We radically simplify
● We trust, collaborate & have fun
● We ALL lead
● We experiment & learn
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a unique opportunity to shape the future of Diagnostics.