Become one of our future Field Maintenance Engineers and be part of our Young Graduate Engineering Program.
As one of our future Field Maintenance Engineers you will benefit from our unique Young Graduate Program, this first professional experience is an excellent way to gain exposure to the real-world and to pick up lessons that cannot be found in the textbooks.
The Young Graduate Program is a 24-months Program that is aimed at building your competence across our diverse and complex engineering projects and customers. We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a technical career in the healthcare industry sector.
It’s all about learning by doing. You’ll be actively integrated into the day-to-day business of your project teams, assuming full responsibility for the tasks assigned to you. Throughout the Young Graduate Program, you continuously receive feedback and evaluation on your performance. Based on your talent, learning skills, adaptability and our business needs, we will evaluate together with you your continuity of career in Roche after the Program.
You will be part of a team working in an exciting, stimulating and international environment with extensive interactions with customers and colleagues.
- You live in the area between Hasselt and Leuven (Belgium)
- You have a bachelor or master degree in one of the following fields: electrical engineering; mechanical engineering; industrial software engineering, technical medical laboratory
- You speak Dutch and/or French; and ideally English (language courses may be required to improve these skills)
- You are curious, adaptable and have a taste for meeting new people and the unknown
- You are a devoted, flexible, meticulous, service-minded and mindful of keeping deadlines
- You are a team player with a good sense of humor, sociable and outgoing
- You are eager to explore and learn how to interact and learn how to make our customers satisfaction to the highest level
Your main responsibilities
- 1-3 months:
- Carry out day to day routine maintenance instrument work
- Gain hands-on experience and support senior Field Service Engineers (FSE) by going to customers
- 3-6 months:
- Update the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP
- Support Central Planning department by managing spare parts stock accurately and in a timely manner
- 6-24 months:
- Independently complete the preventive maintenance and basic troubleshooting according to