PURPOSE / CONTRIBUTION / IMPACT
In line with our Roche 10 year ambition, we’ve co-created our future world of work for Recruitment to enable our leaders to hire the best talent. Having our customers and patients at the top of mind, we have developed services to meet the organizations' needs while balancing quality and speed.
Talent Acquisition Partners will be working across borders and be empowered and self-organized. This will enhance our ability to service our customers as well as support the personal growth and development in our teams. Our model will help us leverage the best of our diverse talent with experts doing expert work.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with the business across the globe regarding all talent acquisition aspects including talent sourcing, selection, and hiring. You will connect and utilize the Integrated Workforce Strategies (IWS) resources/tools/methods to implement the talent acquisition strategy and drive the process for the business area. You will work autonomously and have the dexterity to participate or lead recruiting squads across regions or globally when necessary.
At the most senior level, may lead complex recruitment transformation projects across functions at a global level, with close connection to People Relations, Business Partnering and other specialists. You should possess an understanding of different assessment methodologies and consult with the business on which ones are most appropriate. You will facilitate the decision-making process with the hiring manager and the other involved stakeholders to hire the best candidate for the role. You will also manage the offer process with all necessary stakeholders (create offer proposals, obtain approvals, extend offers, and negotiate with candidates if required).
- Able to capture the current and foresee requirements for areas of expertise (within Business area and sub-Region, or regionally)
- Wear multiple hats/tags to enable workflow agility and fluidity across clusters/regions, networks
- Responsible for engaging and consulting with peers to upskill each other to mutual and organizational benefit
- Provide broad, holistic & customized talent acquisition strategy/solution, pipelining, branding, talent selection, candidate experience, sourcing, develop offer details and handle negotiations, etc.
- Able to drive end-to-end global standardized recruiting process
- Proactively build up strategy, build talent pools in advance
- Diligent user and expert of applicant tracking and sourcing tools such as Workday, Phenom People, LinkedIn
- Keep up with new recruitment trends for ongoing optimization, ultimately, to attract and hire the best talents for Roche to achieve our ambition
- Flex to support, projects and business transformation needs via squads
- P&C Cross Chapter collaboration and builds strong relationships across the chapters
- Intentionally create strong relationships with IWS AoPs and other TAPs
- Understands the strategic workforce plan of a business area and is able to transfer it into appropriate action.
KEY SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Stakeholder management including strong communication, influencing and partnering skills
- High EQ and learning agility; able to spot patterns in people, processes and influence
- Technical capabilities including sourcing and offer process/systems management
- Enterprise mindset with ability to excel through ambiguity
- Talent evaluation/assessment
- Consultative problem solving
- Strong business acumen
- Agile mindset: proactive, ability to work in a matrix environment, flexibility to move and support functions/capabilities as needed
- Change management champion
- 6+ years recruiting experience in a corporate/biotech/pharmaceutical setting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education (Masters, MBA, Ph.D), and, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience with the end to end talent acquisition /full lifecycle recruiting (corporate/agency setting or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of Commercial recruiting experience (Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Engagement)
- Experience with various ATS systems, Workday preferred
- Expertise in utilizing progressive sourcing options; direct sourcing, web recruitment tools, networking, diversity recruiting etc.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Executive recruitment experience preferred
* Colorado residents not eligible *