● PROJECT MANAGEMENT : Develop risk management strategies and proactively manage timelines to ensure successful oversight and delivery of studies, projects and coding responsibilities, including the implementation and adoption of new technologies.
● STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Proactively engage with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and influence their understanding of decisions made in our function. Inform stakeholders of status of key deliverables and act on changing milestones.
● VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Partner with relevant functions for external data vendor selection and management. Oversee development of data transfer agreements with vendors ensuring use of standards, fit-for-purpose data models and transfer intervals.
● DATA COLLECTION AND ACQUISITION: Act as experts for data collection, advising teams and stakeholders on best practices and proposing innovative solutions. Ensure a high quality of data and compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards.
● PROVIDE DATA SOLUTIONS: Stay current with and adopt emergent data collection, data management, visualisation and provision tools and applications to ensure fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches. Deliver on solutions as needed.
● DATA QUALITY REVIEW : Use data surveillance tools and strategies to provide aggregate level reviews designed to identify patterns or anomalies in our data to ensure high quality results.
● DATA CURATION: Organization and integration of data collected from various sources. Maintain value of data through application of FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) principles.
● SUPPORT ANALYSES: Partner with stakeholders to understand their data insight needs and offer Data Management solutions. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the data flow from collection through to analysis and filing.
● FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE : Collaborate and contribute to functional/cross-functional initiatives or goals to promote new ways of working, including emerging technologies. Enable broader and more effective use of data to support the business.
● TECHNICAL CONSULTANT : Offer guidance and advice to peers within the function, to key stakeholders and to FSPs, CRO and collaborative groups on technical solutions to ensure high quality data collection and delivery. Deliver on solutions as needed.
● BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics OR equivalent industry experience.
● 2-4 years programming experience in pharma/biotech industry
● Proficient at R, SAS or Python
● Demonstrated strong collaboration and excellent communication skills – both written and oral (proficiency in English required).
● Knowledge of CDISC data standards.
● Knowledge of ICH-GCP and working in regulated environments.
● Project Management skills.
● Able to manage multiple requests and priorities