Highlights areas of synergy between pricing and contracting, and acts to harmonize terms with pricing. Helps team to create offers that leverage both pricing and contracting strengths appropriately. Breaks down barriers between the two teams and facilitates cross-training and knowledge sharing. Facilitates x-training. Shapes understanding of the financial implications of terms and vice-versa amongst the team. Manages escalations where needed.
Works with operations team to improve processes and to reduce waste, defects, and cycle times in team operations. Collects and reports out operational and financial metrics. Sets annual KPIs and updates them as appropriate.
Collaborates with strategy lead to translate strategic initiatives into specific agreement terms, conditions, and pricing. Reports on competitive activity and offer specifics back to strategy and other teams, such as Marketing.
Acts as liaison with leadership in Finance, Marketing, Sales, Legal, and other teams. Attends and represents P&CS at the organizational level, where appropriate.
- Inclusive collaboration: I find new perspectives & connect to innovate
- Continuous learning: I'm passionate about Contracts & Pricing, I look for ways to be better
- Enterprise thinking: I connect the dots to have more impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit: I own outcomes & am empowered to act.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of commercial leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of financial, contracting, and business principles, and profitability
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Proven written and verbal communication skills including presentation and analytical skills
- Proven ability to motive and influence in a positive manner
- Proven record of multi-tasking and ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures
- MBA or JD preferred
- Experience in leading and working with global teams preferred