Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for technical services in the Roche Diagnostics Division. Currently approximately 600 GCS co-workers at 6 main diagnostic R&D/manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and the US, build a worldwide network of support and training centers, which provide assistance to local and regional service staff in the Roche Diagnostics affiliates and its external distributors.
Within the GCS organization, the KLS (Knowledge & Learning Solutions) Core Lab Documentation department provides customer and customer support information for various Roche diagnostics analyzers, workflow solutions and digital and IT software and applications.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Project Manager who has experience in managing projects in the area of documentation and can contribute to and drive international documentation projects for Roche development teams. This challenging position as a documentation manager within GCS entails the following key responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, track and manage a high-quality integrated project plan, making sure that all objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved across all documentation workstreams
- Provide leadership, hold internal and external stakeholders and the project team accountable to deliver projects timely, within budget with high quality, while achieving customer happiness
- Effectively communicate and engage both technical and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization, countries and cultures
- Define and transparently manage the critical path of the project and project scope, making sure that your documentation project team remain aligned and stakeholders stay well-informed throughout the process
- Proactively identify and communicate gaps, potential bottlenecks and/or delays and interdependencies to the development project team and project sponsors
- Regularly communicate project progress, challenges and key wins to stakeholders
- Contribute to the ongoing transformation of the Knowledge & Learning Solutions department, which will allow our customers and Roche Diagnostics to easily access, use and acquire product knowledge globally
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in project management, business administration, economic sciences, biomedical sciences or engineering
- You have a PMP or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent, in addition to 5+ years of related project management experience in fast-paced, project-based environments. Experience in the life science industry, specifically with medical diagnostics or biotechnology experience is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in creating or managing engaging content/documentation related to hardware or software products for customer use is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to translate ideas into operational activities and to extract and understand high-level business requirements and technical elements.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level). Good spoken and written command of German and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Strong influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills with both technical and business groups.
- Solid understanding of product ownership, agile and scrum principles. An agile certification, such as PMI-ACP or Certified Scrum Master, is very helpful.