Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
A Regulatory Manager with experience in medical device regulation. Our software apps are updated every other week thereby requiring lean and effective regulatory processes. As we are often pioneers in our field, we need a pragmatic person who is eager to expand into new fields of products and services. mySugr currently has class IIa and IIb products on the market and is ISO 13485 certified; as a Regulatory Manager you will work closely with product development to shape our future products.
Essential skills for your mission:
- Knowledge of the current EU and FDA medical device regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of the ISO standards for quality, risk, usability and lifecycle management
- Experience in authoring lean process descriptions that align with business importance and formal necessities
- Experience in optimising existing processes to work for multiple regulatory jurisdictions and at the same time minimising impact on daily work as far as possible
- Experience in the area of Medical Device and/or Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enjoy learning new things
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience with audits by notified bodies and/or FDA
- Experience working in agile environments
What to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products for a global audience
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office policy, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less and bring true relief to the patient! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer an annual gross salary starting from EUR 44k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English… and anything else that you think might impress us.