At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
At Roche Diagnostics, we are committed to delivering the best diagnostic solutions to improve people's lives. We believe sustainable healthcare depends on diagnostics, and as the leader in the industry, we continue to craft healthcare delivery, optimize healthcare resources, and ultimately benefit society as a whole.
In our department (Intercompany Supply Chain Operations), we manage the Intercompany Supply Chain flows through an efficient collaboration with our business partners and we centralize the entrepreneurial risks to safeguard Roche Diabetes Care assets and to generate value. Our entity functions as a turntable between the vendors, the manufacturing hubs, the Diabetes Care affiliates and some direct customers. Our team is thus involved in many diverse activities (costing, pricing, order management, controlling, credit management, accounting and reporting).
In this position, you will
- Assist the Senior accountant in her tasks
- Provide some support in the Order Management activities
- Assume responsibility for Credit Management daily tasks
- Support the team in various ad hoc activities
Who you are
You are an ambitious student who is currently enrolled in the field of finance, business administration or similar studies.
Moreover, you are
- Ideally experienced in operational finance and/or accounting
- A person who works systematically and precisely and brings a high level of initiative as well as a dedicated attitude
- A proactive and transparent team worker
- Proficient in English (German is a plus)
- Enrolled in a university program
- Available from February 2021 for 6 month
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date & workload)
- A certificate of enrollment
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiCO ROiFI ROiSW ROiDIG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship