Roche Diagnostics in the Eastern Cape is seeking an Account Manager to manage a public account. The role will involve developing account and portfolio strategies, identifying and securing sales opportunities, building relationships with key executive decision makers in customers to grow Roche market share. While the focus is on the Eastern Cape, the role may involve work for the other provinces.
Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- To build customer relationships by participating in Roche and industry events, identifying and engaging with executive decision makers, understanding market trends and provide feedback and input as required
- To create and maintain the customer account mapping by identifying stakeholders, preparing a profile on the formal and informal decision makers and create an organogram of the account as required
- To identify sales data trends at portfolio level by extracting the sales data, undertaking the analysis, identifying trends and variances and engaging with this information and providing reasons monthly
- To provide appropriate product strategies per customer by understanding the customer needs and wants, refining the strategy in line with the customer requirements and adjusting as required
- To maintain effective internal relationships by engaging with relevant individuals and departments, influencing alignment and mobilisation towards key account and portfolio strategies, providing information and feedback and addressing any queries as required
- To maintain relevant product, industry and sector knowledge by engaging with the market players including but not limited to competitors and customers, analysing information and activities, identifying issues and trends and providing feedback to the relevant individuals or departments as required
- To develop and implement the account and portfolio strategy by understanding customer requirements, working with marketing to develop product strategies, implementing strategies in market segments and securing new clients and/or expanding footprint in existing clients as required
- To identify sales opportunities by engaging with customers to understand new product or opportunities, analysing the opportunity, developing proposals and presenting to customers monthly and as required
- To implement campaigns by engaging with Product Managers, engaging with customers and running campaign events as required
- To respond to sales related queries by understanding the issue, sourcing the appropriate feedback and providing feedback to clients as required.
- To report on sales performance by understanding KPIs, analysing sales data daily, identifying trends and patterns, providing feedback on performance, monitoring and achieving profitability and drafting reports monthly and as required.
- To achieve sales targets by managing sales opportunities, loading onto the CRM system, engaging with customers, preparing and presenting proposals, securing deals, monitoring customer satisfaction in implementation, identifying risks and implementing corrective action daily.
- To administer the sales process by loading all sales information into the CRM system, updating information, tracking pipeline progress, identifying areas of risk and opportunity and implementing appropriate actions daily.
- To participate in Global and EMEA working groups by contributing to forums and providing feedback to the broader team as required.
- To provide support to the regions by visiting key account decision makers, providing support to the Account Managers, identifying queries, client requirements and opportunities, supporting development of solutions and monitoring client relationship health quarterly and implementing corrective action and as required.
A full job description will be made available to candidates invited to the interview process.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: NQF 7 in Medical science or similar is required.
- Required Experience: At least 3-5 years experience in a commercial role in the medical industry.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales