You will be responsible for:
- The second level technical support, application technical management and monitoring
- Providing 2nd level technical support; handling difficult technical problems according to escalation process.
- Establishing the Bridge between field team and training center，conduct knowledge sharing, improve the field application support capability.
- New hire on-job training and competency assessment on them.
- Customer training, product notice and other technical documents’ draft, approval and update
- Transfering and implementing customer training strategy and updating product knowledge to field team.
- Implementing company strategy and SOP, working closely with sales and MKT to achieve company’s target.
- Analyzing BA and customer needs, keeping communication with related department, improving the content and quality of customer service.
- Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise and preparing monthly report
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understanding and fulfilling the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science or Medical discipline
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- Product & Application Expertise
- 8-10 years’ experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 5 years’ similar experience in the industry
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer Orientation & Relationship Management
- Internal Cooperation & Coordination
- Product & Applications Expertise
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application Support