Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts operator and application training for customers and internal staff
- Provide remote and on-site technical and troubleshooting support for customers
- Develop, prepare and update training syllabus and literature materials for effective training via feedback from internal and external customers
- Prepare training reagents and samples for in-house training and product demonstration
- Assist product evaluation/trials/study for key customers and reference sites
- Ensure all pending and repeating troubleshooting calls are managed and solved promptly
- Ensures all activities are promptly and accurately key-in to REXIS
- Prepare e library CDs from local shared folder (global updated masterlist) for customers without access to internet for e-library automatic downloads
- Ensure that our existing customer & new customer base are supported with quality service in a planned and pro-active manner
- Develop effective troubleshooting strategies to minimize repeated troubleshooting calls to increase customer satisfaction
- Other duties may be assigned by the management
- GCS for application related matters, technical support updates and enquiries
- Relevant Internal Team members including Sales, Marketing, Finance, logistics, Service, Application and other departments/areas as required.
Career development for this position:
- This position will give you the opportunities to learn and the business and the cutting edge practices of leading MNC company with experiences to apply them for local business development.
- Roche can provide the wide variety of career development opportunities both domestically and internationally.
Education and Qualification:
<Must be required : >
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Health/Science/Medical Technology or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Have more than 2 years relevant experiences in Diagnostics devices or Laboratory technician.
<Nice to have>
- Multi-national companies experience is preferred
- Clinical laboratory experience will be added advantage
Other skills & abilities
- Languages: Vietnamese & English (intermediate or above)
- Effective Communication Skill
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Creative Problem Solving Skill
- Customer Handling Skill
- Time Management Skill
- Ability to work independently and as team player
- Self-Initiative and Proactive
- Training Skill
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Application
Compliance and Safety Health & Environment
Conduct business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition as well as Roche Values & Leadership Competencies.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support