Technical Specialist Molecular in the Customer Support Center Laboratory Diagnostics
What you can expect
Our customer support center located in Barcelona (Spain), is in charge of the technical and applications customer service for our diagnostic analysis systems in Departments of Molecular Biology. As a technical specialist, you are the direct contact partner for service requests of our customers from diagnostic laboratories and hospitals from Spain and Portugal.
- Support our international customers and field service and the representatives from Spain and Portugal by telephone.
- Handle customer inquiries from A to Z, starting with the acceptance of technical product problems through to the definition of suitable measures.
- Form the interface between customers, field force and global divisions, and come up with sustainable solutions for complex support cases. In this way, you ensure a results-oriented and first-class service for our customers.
- Assume independent responsibility for new product launches and technical product change overs for our customers.
- Continuously monitor the process and quality of our services and therefore deliver an important contribution to improving the service quality.
- As a specialist, you support our field service representatives on site during complex situations.
Who you are
- You have an advanced level of Spanish, Portuguese and your knowledge of English is very high.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Bioengineering or engineering with experience in Health Sciences.
- You bring job experience in the medical, technical environment that you have either obtained through customer service in sales/marketing or in a laboratory of Molecular Biology.
- You are familiar with medical analysis systems and quality assurance.
- You have in-depth know-how with regard to indication and analytics in laboratory medicine.
- You are fascinated by technical problems and you always present good solutions quickly.
- You enjoy being a competent contact partner for customers and colleagues.
- You enjoy working in customer service, with the aim of improving the customer experience.
- You distinguish yourself by demonstrating excellent communicative and analytical skills combined with high customer orientation, team orientation and self-initiative.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Servicio de asistencia al cliente, Servicio de asistencia al cliente > Asistencia técnica y de aplicaciones