You will be responsible for overall Sales Management in the assigned area and ensure to achieve the sales target within sales expense budget pre-set by line manager.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate sales team to achieve or exceed overall team sales objective within expense budget pre -set by line manager through objective goal setting and resource allocation.
- Manage related end customer opportunities, productivity and distributor channel high efficiently in corresponding sales area, then improve instruments placement and increase slides consumption accordingly.
- Submit regular sales reports to line manager in format and contents as agreed by Company. Perform the role of regular market and competitive information provider for sales and marketing decisions.
- Actively manage sales performance on monthly basis. Conduct continuous performance evaluation for team members.
- To identify performance gaps and to enhance product knowledge and selling skills eventually to improve team performance.
- Provide realistic rolling sales forecast on a monthly basis and assist line manager to prepare annual budget at year-end
- Provide COACHING to team members in the field. Lead the team effectively by systematic planning on coaching and development activities.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Master degree or higher
You should have:
- Good command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application
- Product & Application Expertise
- Good track record for working in a MNC company for five or more years, with related supervisory work experience in sales, application support, customer service or training
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > Sales