At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
As part of the global technical development organization, we are responsible for the research and development of oral dosage forms, at the Roche Basel site. This includes the technical development and optimization of market formulations, the scale-up, development and optimization of the manufacturing processes including transfers to the production sites as well as the development and manufacturing of clinical batches under GMP status. Our responsibilities also include the evaluation and implementation of new drug delivery strategies and manufacturing technologies including process analytical technologies.
As an intern in Operations Support & Compliance, you will accompany and support the following activities:
- Creation and revision of phase appropriate GMP processes and documentation (SOPs)
- Optimization of work processes taking into account cGMP and SHE requirements
- Assistance in procurement, qualification and/or changes of manufacturing equipment and devices
- Contribute to the implementation of new IT Systems (e.g. MES, SAP)
- Support for the management of various quality systems (e.g. training, data management and archiving, documentation of planned and unplanned events)
- Support for stability studies and sample management of drug substances and drug products
- Support of the manufacturing team regarding equipment, systems, warehousing and cleaning assessment/validation
Who you are:
You are a student in the subject of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Technology (preferably with a bachelor’s degree or 2nd State Examination) and have an interest in technical or analytical issues. Furthermore, you are interested in using and sharing your knowledge as part of a 6-9 months internship in a modern working environment.
Your further profile for this position:
- Reliable and accurate working style in a GMP- compliant environment
- Team-oriented and decision-making personality
- Self-sufficient, problem solving-oriented work habits
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in German
Your complete application includes the following documents:
- A Current CV and a Motivation Letter
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For Non-EU/ Non-EFTA citizens: Due to regulations, you must submit a certificate issued by your university, stating that an Internship is mandatory for your studies. Without this document, the application cannot be considered.
- This internship is not suitable for writing a Bachelor's / Master's thesis.
The application deadline is 20.10.2020.
In case the first review of your application was successful, we are going to invite you to an Online Assessment around the end of October.
All successful final candidates will be invited to a virtual interview day, which will take place 03.12.2020.
The Internship will start in 2021 for 6-9 month, please indicate your preferred start date and duration in your application.
More information about the Roche Internship program in Synthetic Molecules (RiSM) and other opportunities within this program you can find here.
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you would like to build your future.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: RiSM ROiQQ ROiBI ROiBY ROiBT ROiCH ROiMkS ROiPS ROiCE ROiMS ROiPE ROiDaSc ROiDIG ROiCS
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship