- Map and Shape PHC delivery ecosystem in state.
- Single Point of Contact: scientific needs of Cluster HCPs / other stakeholders for PHC
- Develop and execute engagement plans various stakeholders e.g. TAE, other HCPs, access stakeholders, patients, internal stakeholders
- Drive belief shift for Roche innovations including FMI and future PHC portfolio.
- Maintain knowledge of, and generate relevant insights of ecosystem, clinical practice and relevant therapeutic area/product
- Meeting Customers (Physicians/Surgeons/Pathologists/Molecular Oncologists)) to drive the belief and adoption of broad genomic profiling.
- Meeting CEOs or COO and other stakeholders in the account for strategic account management
- Drive customer engagement activities
- Strong collaboration with state Medical Engagement team to drive medical activities.
- Implement the marketing strategies on ground
- Drive awareness through Molecular tumor board, VMTB and other learning platforms
- Develop the Key Opinion Leaders and advocates for the therapy.
- Create or identify opportunities for creating wider experience of broad genomic profiling (FMI)
- Build trust & credibility with Eco-systems
- Collaborate with state cluster to deliver on state Health Transformation Plan (HTP).
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification and Experience)
- Life sciences/Pharmacy graduate+Cancer Genomics diploma/certification+MBA, MD/MBBS, MSc,PhD/ BDS,MSc,PhD/ PhD. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Business qualification MBA
- Employee having an overall experience of 8 out of which 6 years should be in Pharmaceutical / Biotech. For Medical Graduates/PhD, Experience of 4 years is required
- Willingness to relocate
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales