We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
As a member of the Healthcare Development team, Market Access Manager will build the access strategy for Roche products/solutions and be responsible for reimbursement submission/approval. You will identify patient access opportunities and/or issues/barriers and develop access solutions to address them and create access for patients for Roche innovations. You will also play critical role in consolidating and providing Market Access relevant insights, expertise and contents to the development of the cross-functional go-to-market plan for products/solutions in close collaboration with core business functions (Medical, Marketing, Finance, Commercial teams and other relevant functions).
Furthermore, you will develop integrated market access and payer strategies and solutions to deliver the product/solution value to payers to create the patient access opportunities. You will perform Diagnostics-economic analysis and health outcome analysis and will also prepare for reimbursement submission - dossier preparation, data gap analysis and identify the solution for minimizing the gap, build product value proposition for payer- and closely monitor all steps during the approval process.
You will also lead the development of the payer value propositions for our products/solutions and perform gap analyses in order to direct the development of value stories, health economic models and Market Access toolkits in co-creation with the Marketing team, Regional Market Access representatives and other relevant functions.
Your main responsibilities also include:
- Ensure payer relevant evidence is generated through clinical trials, HE (Health Economics) modelling, RWE (Real World Evidence) studies, systematic literature research and meta-analysis effectively substantiating the full value potential.
- To lead and coordinate market access projects for products in collaboration with internal and external partners, to coordinate and oversee projects dedicated to market access for all products
- Public affairs and market access stakeholder mapping and management.
- To establish strong relationships with market access stakeholders (Ministry of Health, Social Security Institution, Patient Associations, Non-Government Organizations and Key Opinion Leaders), as well as participate Market Access initiatives/projects within region/global to represent the local organization and contribute.
- Build strong relationships, identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders in public affairs projects (development and sustainability through engagement and communication plans), Design and deliver best in class patient access solution, partnering with commercial teams and different payers to identify patient access opportunities.
- Engagement with key stakeholders to remove access barrier and deliver value based discussion for Roche products.
- Ensure full compliance within his/her responsibility area according to Roche and local compliance guidelines
- Coach and develop people
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You have a solid commercial background with at least 3-5 years of experience in Market Access, Marketing or Sales for healthcare products/solutions and services (relevant experience in the area of digital decision support systems and value based healthcare is a plus). You also have in-depth understanding of payers and their value drivers in major markets as well as trends in Pricing & Reimbursement (a Master Degree in Public Health, Health Economics, etc. is a plus), as well as a good level of understanding in healthcare/In-vitro diagnostics and pharma environments.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders from differing backgrounds including technical experts as well as commercial leaders alike
- Experience at country and/or regional levels related to Market Access affairs (e.g. experience in negotiations with local health authorities, payers, hospital administrators, etc.)
- Basic knowledge regarding reimbursement environment. Experience for reimbursement dossier submission and stakeholder management
- Project Management Skills and People Leadership experience
- Entrepreneurship spirit and daring to challenge current status quo. Proactive, professional and responsible. Thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cross functional teamwork skills
- Display excellent written and verbal business English skills
- Willingness to travel for up to 30-40% of the time
If this resonates with you and you want to shape your future in the biggest production site in our network: We are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Access, Access > General Access