As Global Engineering Expert for Chemical and Biotech processes, you provide support, advice, consultancy in both chemical and biotech processes across the Division. You will possess a thorough knowledge and wide experience of processes including organic and non-organic processes, mammalian and microbial fermentation as well as upstream and downstream processing.
Your tasks in detail:
In your position as Expert Chemical/Biotech Processes in Global Engineering, many exciting tasks await you:
- A key role of this job is to keep abreast of future trends, new developments that may be relevant or affect the company and support continuous improvement and the implementation of new technologies.
- You are an acknowledged expert in this respective field, with the drive, passion, knowledge and capability to drive change and improvement as well as to encourage, coach and train other personnel in those specific areas
- You maintain and deliver personal expertise in the aspects of this field and provide up-to-date and relevant expert technical knowledge, consultancy, advice and leadership
- You seek out, identify, communicate and encourage examples of best practices in the Roche community and proactively support sites and business areas to maintain technical capability at appropriate levels
- The scope of the role encompasses all sites and operations of Roche Diagnostics
Who you are:
If you find yourself in this mission and if you have the following qualifications, you have come to the right place:
- You have successfully completed your studies in chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or equivalent
- You could already gain 10 years of experience in Industry and/or in the Pharma/Diagnostics global business and more than 3 years of management/mentoring expertise.
- You should bring experience in technical transfer, scale-up, batch and continuous operations as well as process engineering design, planning, implementation, commissioning, qualification and validation of production facilities for ADI's
- We can trust on your extensive knowledge in of regulatory requirements for laboratories and production facilitites for ADI's .
- You are fluent in English. Proficient skills in German would be an advantage
- A cooperative collaboration, also in a matrix organization and in interdisciplinary teams, is a particular pleasure for you.
- Your willingness to travel completes your profile
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us an up-to-date and meaningful curriculum vitae and relevant references. Further documents, e.g. a covering letter, can be added optionally.
Please note before sending your application that no further documents can be added afterwards.
Do you still have questions?
Answers to your questions can be found in our FAQ. If you have not found the right answer, our Talent Acquisition Team is there for you!
You can reach us from Monday - Friday from 9:00-12:00 and from 13:00-16:00 (Tel. +49 (0)621-759 68642)
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Ingenieurwesen, Ingenieurwesen > Design Engineering & Architecture