As Global Engineering Expert for Process Development, you support the development and effective application of process development processes, including technical transfer, scale-up and validation including for a wide range of technologies and chemical and biochemical processes for batch and continuous operation.
Your tasks in detail:
In your position as Expert Process Development in Global Engineering, many exciting tasks await you:
- You ensure that the latest trends and developments are considered and where appropriate, included and applied. This includes supporting the process of continuous improvement and supporting the implementation of new technologies where appropriate.
- In this role you will support the establishment and development of the process development function within the Division as well as support the development of a process development operating model.
- Thereby you will include linking to other process development, MSAT groups within the company and within industry.
- You help to ensure that manufacturing processes are optimized, capable, compliant, in control, cost-effective and continuously improved
- A key role of this job is to identify, nurture and develop relevant knowledge and Know-How within the engineering and R&D community across the Division as well as to develop an awareness of and a capability to develop and implement new, innovative and creative technologies
- The scope of the role encompasses all sites and operations of Roche Diagnostics
Who you are:
If you find yourself in this mission and if you have the following qualifications, you have come to the right place:
- You have successfully completed your studies in chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or equivalent
- You could already gain 10 years of experience in Industry and/or in the Pharma/Diagnostics global business and more than 3 years of management/mentoring expertise.
- In addition you have more than 5 years’ experience in process expert positions (upstream, downstream processing, process development, ...) or equivalent
- We can trust on your experience in technology transfer from development into a cGMP manufacturing facility and your knowledge in creation of processes, methods, procedures for various PD activities
- You have advanced knowledge and experience in at least one engineering discipline (e.g mechanical, electrical, automation, civil, structural) and experience in coordinating interdisciplinary activities
- You are fluent in English. Proficient skills in German would be an advantage
- A cooperative collaboration, also in a matrix organization and in interdisciplinary teams, is a particular pleasure for you
- Your willingness to travel completes your profile
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us an up-to-date and meaningful curriculum vitae and relevant references. Further documents, e.g. a covering letter, can be added optionally.
Please note before sending your application that no further documents can be added afterwards.
Do you still have questions?
Answers to your questions can be found in our FAQ. If you have not found the right answer, our Talent Acquisition Team is there for you!
You can reach us from Monday - Friday from 9:00-12:00 and from 13:00-16:00 (Tel. +49 (0)621-759 68642)
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Ingenieurwesen, Ingenieurwesen > Design Engineering & Architecture