DIA Site IT delivers end-user and application services to the Roche Diagnostics Sites and to the Roche Diagnostics Global Capital Investment and Real Estate organization. We are in the process of defining a strategic roadmap in the area of Facility Services / Computer Aided Facility Management and initiating a project to deliver solutions according to the roadmap.
In this position:
- You will serve as a liaison between the business community and IT to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- You are specialized in requirements engineering and can translate highly complex and ambiguous requirements (from Business and IT) into detailed service requirements.
- You will evaluate alternative informatics technologies & software solutions and research industry best practices & emerging trends while developing and managing the respective business critical know-how within the said area of expertise.
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a student for computer science/informatics or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- You are a Digital native with a strong skill set in digital tools, trends and way of working
- You are a self-reliant person with a high motivation to push the Digital Transformation forward
- You have the curiosity to explore new software tools and ability to structure test result outcomes
- You have an agile mind-set & hands-on mentality
- You are open-minded and willing to learn new things
- You have strong communication skills - fluency in English, both written and spoken
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date & duration)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
We’d like to let you know that for this recruitment process we are going to invite you to an Online Assessment in case the first review of your application was successful.
More information about the Roche Internship Programme in Group Informatics (RiGI) you can find here.
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Tags: ROiQQ ROiTEC ROiCS RiGI
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship