At Roche, we believe in the urgency of delivering medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
Organisational capability to attract, motivate and retain talent is a vital element for balanced organisational success and innovation. The Roche Diagnostics Talent Acquisition (TA) function sets the framework and strategy for all TA-related activities at Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and insights into Recruiting and wider TA topics (sourcing, candidate experience, interview coordination…etc). You will coordinate and support a range of TA initiatives enabling our organisation to recruit for the best talents possible for demanding or niche roles.
In this position you will:
- Gain first-hand experience in recruiting within a complex international environment
- Support various steps of the recruiting process depending on needs (sourcing, screening and assessing candidates) using our e-recruitment system Workday
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisitions Partner's to support them on various roles and various business departments
- Define, design and helps implement the sourcing strategy for building talent pools with specific candidate profiles
- Occasionally, you would manage ad-hoc TA projects
- Have the opportunity to gain insights into difference recruitment strategies
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you. As fast learner you actively drive the quality of the requirements.
Moreover, you are:
- An ambitious student who is currently enrolled (preferably in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or in a related field) or in a gap year between degrees
- A person who works proactively and brings a high level of initiative for qualitatively high professional management, as well as a dedicated attitude
- An excellent communicator across different hierarchical levels, with a service oriented mindset
- Proficient in English, German is an asset
- Ideally experienced in MS Office, social media tools (e.g. LinkedIn) and G+
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including:
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you would like to build your future.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship