Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provide integrated Cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, oncology and women’s health.
Within the Medical Affairs department, we are looking for an International Medical Affairs Managers Endocrinology and Core Reagents to continue to shape and expand the scope of our medical activities within the respective CPS Business Area.
In this role, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Planning and implementing Medical Activities aspects of the Medical Plan and ongoing ad hoc tactical plans for assigned products
- Accountable for defining the strategy and driving medical activities
- Leading activities and collaborations with KOLs and vendors, constantly improving the quality of partnerships and the network through best practices and functional expertise
- Medical activities at congresses e.g Satellite symposia, KOL engagement
- Being involved in Advisory Boards
- Overseeing of Independent Medical Education activities
- Reviewing medical content
- Ensuring compliance especially in interactions with HCPs, KOLs and all business functions, but also in all other interactions
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role (you have):
- University degree, advanced degree in scientific medical field preferred
- 4 or more years professional experience (diagnostics\pharma\biotechnology) in an international, matrix environment
- Experience in medical affairs, clinical development or within medical (scientific) communications agency experience preferred, project management or product marketing related experience a plus
- Experience in the area of endocrinology, and/or Diabetes/Cardiovascular diseases (minimum 2yrs)
- Scientific and commercial understanding of diagnostic products, knowledge of product development and trials, experience in managing, interpreting and presenting wide ranges of scientific data to different audiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to make decisions and set priorities
- Strong sense of responsibility and achieving results, strong customer focus/orientation
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs