Roche Diagnostics Baltics is seeking an experienced Project Manager in Value Based Healthcare to join our Healthcare Transformation & Medical Scientific Affairs team.
Reports to Healthcare Transformation Manager (directly) & Head of Medical Scientific Affairs & Healthcare Development.
Holds Healthcare transformation and organizational sustainability events, guiding clients to achieve the objectives set, through:
- Setting strategic alignment meetings, advisory boards, roundtables with stakeholders (Hospital C-suite, head departments, payers, insurances, etc.)
- Builds relationship with key stakeholders to enable a new approach in budget management in healthcare, facilitation and follow-up of reimbursement process (incl. submitting documentation for reimbursement of novel IVD assays).
- Coordinates of different stakeholders, maintaining structure and following up on milestones of the focus areas, providing methodology/tools, delivering value-based healthcare.
Facilitates and monitors processes inherent to health transformation and the introduction of technological innovations and novel assays. Gathers real world clinical data from stakeholders and prepares value-based healthcare propositions based on the real world data analysis.
Performs activities that include analysis and improvement of healthcare and clinical processes, gathering the related data necessary for the development of business cases for decision making from health management.
Who you are:
- Post graduate education, preferably MD.
- 4 or more years’ professional experience in the IVD industry including a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in relevant areas (e.g. market access, strategic marketing, business development). Additional experience in consulting, health economics, public health policy, marketing disciplines is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Healthcare IVD market and product portfolio.
- Product and disease area understanding.
- Understanding of payer evidence and value demonstration requirements as well as knowledge of health economics tactics.
- Experience working with medical affairs and/or business development.
- Understanding of Regulatory and Law procedures related to the procurement and selling.
- Good knowledge of organizational and financial procedures in laboratories.
- Project drive with multiple priorities; ability to think strategically through complex opportunities.
- Planning, administration and decision-making.
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Service/client orientation.
- Languages: Lithuanian, English - fluently.
- PC literate: Windows & Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel; valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- An interesting working environment in a dynamic team; you will be based in Vilnius
- A competitive salary and transparent remuneration system
- Systematic education and career opportunities
- Company group life insurance & private medical coverage
- The background of a successful Swiss-origin company
Who we are:
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we have become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management