Job Description Summary:
Roche Tissue Diagnostics - Digital Pathology group is looking for someone who has an affinity to research and come up with innovative solutions to real world issues encountered during software development. You will be helping write test automation scripts, verify and validate software releases, and ensure that end users have a bug free experience.
The Software Test and Validation Engineer will work as part of the Digital Pathology (RTD) software testing team and with the Digital Pathology (RTD) management leadership, and be responsible for working with all project teams to facilitate the delivery needs of the team.
- Providing detailed bug reports to Engineering Team using JIRA
- Support distributed development and test teams
- Execute test cases on projects with varying difficulty
- Write test automation code, and participate in code reviews for other automation engineers
- Help drive decisions about test automation strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- An affinity for problem solving, and the ability to understand complex relationships between product functionality and requirements
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering plus 4 years experience.
MS degree in a directly related discipline + 2 years of related experience required.
PhD degree in a directly related discipline and no experience required.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Engineering, Engineering > Validation Engineering