As the Medical Science Partner you will work at Roche Pharma (Switzerland) AG, the Swiss affiliate of the Roche Group based in Basel-Stadt. We are a team of ca. 180 employees and cover Registration, Market Access & Health Care Affairs, Medical Affairs, Marketing & Sales, Governmental Affairs and Quality Assurance for the pharmaceuticals of Roche in Switzerland. Our performance-oriented entrepreneurial employees work every day to make our innovative medicines and services available for patients in Switzerland.
As Medical Science Partner you are responsible for fostering long-term relationships with TAEs as the primary Roche medical contact for the purpose of scientific exchange and collaboration, sensing medical trends in the market, as well as shaping the evolution of the clinical ecosystem
You are also responsible for defining the medical strategy as well as supervising the execution of medical activities and solutions in the disease area of ophthalmology
- Interaction with health care professionals in order to understand their perspectives and needs and identify areas of scientific interest and collaboration in ophthalmology
- Creation of strategic partnerships in ophthalmology
- Profiling of Therapeutic Area Experts such as regarding their views on therapeutic choices and decisions, patient journey and evaluation of new scientific data
- Definition of the medical part of the integrated strategy in collaboration with the Disease Area Team
- Prioritization and coordination of medical activities and solutions with the Medical Science Managers
- Information to the Disease Area Team of medical insights from customer interactions and advisory boards
- Planning of the local evidence generation program (IIS, NIS, CUP, RWD) including collaboration with sponsor-investigators on IIS proposals
- Local scientific point of contact for sites in Roche clinical trials, and development of an activity plan to maximize positive customer interactions for clinical trials
- Scientific presentations to external audience
- Scientific lead of medical advisory boards
- Exchange with Roche Global and other affiliates on medical strategies, activities and solutions related to products and disease area
- You have an advanced science degree (e.g MD, PharmD, PhD)
- You have experience in the therapeutic area of ophthalmology
- You have acquired capabilities in medical affairs activities
- You know the Swiss pharma market
- You are fluent in German and English; French is a plus
Were we able to raise your interest for this position? Then please submit your application directly here through Workday.
If you need further information, please feel free to use our FAQs and videos.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Science Liaison