At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives. We have been writing scientific history for more than 120 years, and our work impacts millions of patients every day, now and in the future
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building teams that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
You partner with business stakeholders, co-create technology-enabled business strategies that are implementable through the creation of a Digital Roadmap.
Provides strategic direction, prioritisation, mobilisation of resources aligned to shared business objectives with respective areas
Horizon scanning the emerging digital trends, and enhancing digital literacy and understanding within the affiliate to ensure Centers of Excellence and Squads harness digital as a business enabler
Responsible for delivering the Digital Roadmap, and facilitating the implementation of key customer and patient projects developed in partnership with the Squads, co-created with customers and patients.
Work within a matrix environment, partnering with COEs to ensure multichannel digital (On-line) approaches, and platforms and analytics are in place to support Real World Evidence and patient registry development.
- To act as an internal big data expert, partner with other functions to provide insights and recommendations on big data projects
- Be outward facing, harnessing the digital ecosystem in Thailand through partnering and incubating start-ups and forming strategic partnerships with global tech companies to enhance patient care, improve patient outcomes and improve patient and customer experiences
- Actively participate in strategy setting meetings in PIIX and APAC Network and across informatics
- Take leadership role that educates, advises and challenges to enrich business area strategy for the benefit of the whole
- Negotiate and influence to ensure the right product managers and product owners are assigned to key initiatives
- Identify business opportunities and work with business and informatics partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver continually improved products
Who you are
- Has business domain knowledge for the following area(s): End-to-End Commercial, Medical, Customer Experience and is able to operate confidently in all parts of the business.
- Nurtures and develops a business savvy consultative and value driven partnership.
- Champions Informatics Strategy and the implementation of core platforms
- Exhibits a high degree of self-awareness, empathy, listening, active curiosity, awareness of different norms and expectations
- Well-networked, awareness of Group processes, cross-org perspective, connects the dots, adds the external perspective
- Executional accountability that maximizes the value realization
- Sees problems from your partner's perspective.
- Demonstrates executive presence, strong business acumen, navigates ambiguity, manages complexity
- Understands market challenges and competitive issues.
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity.
- Exhibits an Agile mindset in the approach to work, i.e.:
- Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
- Good enough instead of perfection
- Focus on “Reuse before Buy before Make”
Be part of a winning company
- Working at Roche means working at the forefront of innovation.
- Our cutting-edge technologies and healthcare solutions are occasionally developed with unconventional methods but always with the highest standard of quality in mind.
- Our Diagnostic division is the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics.
- Our Pharmaceutical Division is the No. 1 supplier of cancer medicines.
Our Performance Culture
- As we keep reinventing ourselves, we depend on our people to take the initiative and push ahead.
- We look at competencies across functions and geographies, you’ll certainly be able to align your interests with our business needs.
- We believe in having our employees share in the success of the company and offer people the opportunity to take ownership of our employee share plan (currently available in 41 countries).
An inspiring work environment
- We foster a culture of debate, mutual respect, and diversity to encourage open discussion and new ideas.
- Feedback is one of the core elements of our culture, as sharing knowledge promotes the development of new ideas, a key competitive strength of ours.
- Our focus is on natural, long-term growth, driven by the contributions of our talented and committed people.
- We leave you the space you need to meet your personal goals, meet your family obligations, and pursue your professional development.
- We have a variety of site-specific flexible working models.
Be inspired by who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Visit https://www.roche.com/careers.htm to learn more about Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support