Associate Diagnostic Technician, Packaging – 3rd Shift
This position is for the 3rd shift. Typical hours are M-F 11:00 PM-7:30 AM. Overtime may be available.
This position is eligible for a shift differential.
- Participates within the operation of packaging and labeling and using equipment of varying complexity and in accordance with Production Manufacturing records, applicable SOPs, and ISO and cGMP requirements to produce intermediates and final kits. Responsibilities can include:
- Assembles totes, cartons, platforms, and associated packaging and filling components. Under direction of area supervision, assist in setting up Packaging lines, and staging for production activities.
- Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
- Place components (filled vials, inserts, barcode clips etc.) into totes and or kits per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
- At conclusion of Fill/Pack operation, count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts, etc.
- Palletize finish product and assist in moving production materials from Pack lines to refrigerated and general warehouse areas.
- As part of the production team, may perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (vision system check, label alignment checks, kit inspections, etc.). Inspects products for defects and conformance to quality standards and applicable SOPs as well as applicable ISO and cGMP requirements. Make judgments regarding quality of product and materials.
- Assists in completing all necessary documentation (Production Manufacturing Records, electronic batch records, required forms, etc.) associated with packaging operations as required.
- Assists in MRP system transactions to ensure corresponding process orders are timely completed.
- Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures, and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
- As required, performs warehousing activities according to defined procedures, which may include picking, issuing returns, internal distribution of goods, receiving, and shipping.
- Attention to detail. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates' attitude, professionalism, eagerness, ability to learn quickly and adaptiveness is expected.
- Prior experience working in a production and or packaging operation is preferred.
- High School or related field
- 0-2 years experience in an "Operations/ Production environment" or filling, labeling or warehouse operations.
- or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Preferred : High School Diploma and experience in medical device or related industry:
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Manufacturing, Manufacturing > Packaging & Labelling