We are looking for you to join Roche Services & Solutions Operations EMEA. You will be part of our People Support Solutions organization, and you will work with the brightest minds worldwide on pushing the boundaries of healthcare.
What we do:
The HR Services (HRS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
As a Regional Reporting & Analytics Lead, you will be responsible for managing the Regional Reporting & Analytics team and performing all people leadership-related activities in line with the Roche People Practices. Your team may not physically be in the same location as you, therefore your ability to work across borders and to lead virtually is important.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Building, leading and managing a strong and collaborative team
- Creating a safe and positive team environment and ensuring that the team demonstrates the right mindset and attitude
- Being a role model, and facilitating people processes in line with Roche
Leadership commitments, People Practices and policies
- Building an engaging culture to both attract and retain top talent, coaching team members regarding their individual development and career plan
- Through frequent check-ins, ensuring that ongoing dialog occurs on the topics of Career, Capabilities, Connections and Contributions; and developing the team members’ knowledge, skills, competency, etc. in order to retain and develop talented staff as well as building a team talent pipeline
- Setting and monitoring team working plan and resource allocations
- Driving continuous improvement to Reporting & Analytics standards to ensure smooth customer experience for HR information
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships, working with peers to develop future service portfolio in the area of HR Services in line with the overall HR support solutions strategy
- Liaising with other Service teams for cross-functional end-to-end service delivery and process improvement
Who you are
As an ideal Team Leader, you have a diverse background, you are open-minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You have a University or College degree with excellent written and spoken English (German language knowledge is a plus). Also, you have:
- A growth & continuous improvement mindset, coupled with strong business acumen and an understanding of servicing impact
- Customer centricity & accountability as well as excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership competencies, change management skills and demonstrated success in cross-cultural collaboration, change & stakeholder management
- You bring a creative leadership style and a coaching mindset (empowering, facilitating accountability, collaboration, experimentation & continuous learning)
- Broad experience in a shared service center, with a proven track record of leading regional or global service delivery teams, preferably in an HR services environment (2-5 years)
- Broad experience in the field of Reporting & Analytics
- Experience in the Customer Experience (CX) discipline with demonstrated ability to understand and value customer touch points in order to optimize and design great future experiences; develop customer segment strategies and value propositions that drive business results; and understand customer needs / behaviours and develop actionable customer insights
- Ability to influence and work with key HR stakeholders to partner in achieving our strategy
Please only join us if you are dedicated to making a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange, at Roche we offer you:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services