Management of the team in charge of processing sales orders, respond to incidences and claims from Roche Diagnostics customers. Supervise and monitor sales order system to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders. Guarantee that responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and customer claims are done on time and in an accurate way. Manage all necessary data to prepare reports and department KPI's. Actively participate and/or lead projects (either local or international).
Manage the sales order entry team for the Diagnostics Division. This includes:
- Supervise that sales orders are correctly enter in SAP system and the monitoring of lead times.
- Manage bottlenecks in coordination with other functional areas throughout the process.
- Ensure the availability and completeness of order related documents, following all applicable regulations of export compliance when necessary.
- Guarantee the correct management of answers to customers calls related to logistics claims giving the best solution en each case, doing the necessary investigation to determine reason of claim in order to give a proper solution.
- Identify, investigate and develop continuous operational improvement opporunities.
- Actively participate and /or lead department projects (either local or international.
- Manage all IT systems required in this position such as SAP, warehouse management sytem ,Transport management system....
- Organize and prepare data for department KPI monitoring as required.
- Produce and maintain documentation for work processes.
Who you are:
- University degree in Business, Economy or similar.
- Proven experience leading a Team.
- Experience in Customer Order Management - Proficient with SAP SD and software applications (Google Share Point, Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
- Ability to work independently and with high team working skills
- Capacity to manage change and be flexible when prioritizing tasks along multiple projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Commercial Business Support & Sales Operations