Position title: Medical Scinece Liaision
Line-manager: MSL Sr. Manager
Work location: Seoul, South Korea
1. Support clinical trial activities interacting with investigators
- Supports site selection, site feasibility assessments, site development plan, Site Initiation Visits (SIVs), recruitment and retention strategies, and enhancement of site management
- Screen, submit, and ensure timely review of IIS proposals within the company
- Work closely with PDG CCO and CMM
2. Exchange scientific and medical information with external stakeholders
- Deliver the valuable scientific information aligned with Roche Medical Strategies
- Responding to unsolicited questions from HCPs in accordance to local laws, regulations and codes and Roche/GNE SOPs
- Proactively deliver non-product related medical education aligned with medical strategy and plan
- Work with CMM(Country Medical Manager) on the affiliate knowledge exchange strategy and execution, including preparation of presentations and recent scientific papers in their therapeutic area
3. Generate insights from the field and bring them back into the organization
- Stakeholder profiling and mapping
- Solicit input from various segments of TAEs relevant to specific TAs to inform medical planning and execution
- Gather, synthesize, and feed-back customer insights and learning points from the field into the organization
- Provide scientific/clinical insights, expertise, and support for the development of the medical and clinical strategy and plan
- Provide scientific/clinical insights and expertise to indirectly support the development of the brand strategy
- Provide therapeutic/scientific training and support to internal local staff
4. Develop and Implement the territory medical plan
- Develop MSL’s territory medical plan aligned to related Medical plan
- Support the CMMs in the execution of medical activities(e.g., Advisory Board Meeting, Medical symposium, internal training, etc)
- Bachelors or above degree related to medical/pharma/science field
- Min. 3 years of work experience preferred in medical team, clinical study, marketing, sales and HCP interfacing role in pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding in pharmaceutical environment, regulation and business
- High level of understanding of medical compliance and Codes of Conducts of Practice
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP/KGCP and local regulatory requirements
- Good verbal and written English skill
- Knowledge in data analysis and statistics for purpose of understanding clinical study results
- English and Korean resume and self-introduction in 1 MS Word file or PDF file.
- Please include your current salary and expected salary information in resume.
- 국, 영문 이력서와 국, 영문 자기소개서를 1개의 MS Word 혹은 PDF 파일로 제출
- 상단에 현재 연봉, 희망 연봉 반드시 표기
1. Job application screening 서류 전형
2. Interview 면접 전형
- Interview will be informed to the candidate who passes the resume screen test.
- Line manager, division head interview will be conducted
- 면접은 서류전형 합격자에 한해 개별 통보합니다.
- 실무진 면접, 임원 면접
3. Overall assessment 종합 심사
4. Final notification via job offer letter 최종 합격 통지
* The finalist is selected after the comprehensive assessment which includes candidates’ reference check, background check on employment history, education, etc and medical check-up.
채용이 유력한 후보자에 대해서 이력 검증 및 평판 조회, 건강검진 등의 종합심사를 진행하여 최종 합격자를 선정합니다.